
Well, in less than a week my middle brother Ben will be married to Christina Searing! That means two brothers married and one to go (which is next summer)! I am so happy for Ben meeting the love of his life. Christina has really swept Ben off his feet and I think he did the same to her! It's a match made only by God and I am just so thankful my brothers have found such wonderful women to marry.
Here's Ben and I getting jiggy at a wedding some 5 years ago. I have to say we had some moves that night!
Congrats Ben ~ I love you!
Sister!
5 comments:
I am now the mother of a blogger!! This picture is one of my favorites- my kids do like to have fun and it shows in this shot.
We are ALL looking so forward to this wedding in California and then one next June.
Leslie Scoby
nice moves :) glad you are joining the blogging world -
I subscribed to your blog! Love that photo of you and Ben. Can't wait to get the Scoby family on the dance floor. Maybe a little, "We are family" :)
I'm so excited you are blogging now :) I knew you would jump on the bandwagon sooner or later, hehe. Looks like you & Ben were tearing up the dance floor!
Hey Kara!! Now I can read your blog and see the adorable photos of Audrey, too!! So glad you joined the blogging world...it's addicting!!
Thansk for always reading my blog and leaving such nice comments! Hope you and Chris are doing good. Say Hi to Uncle Duane and Aunt Kathie for me!!!
Post a Comment