Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's GREEN!





All my almost 30 years of life my Dad has always had a RED tractor- an Allis Chalmers is the brand. But, as of Monday, September 22- 2008 that all changed - his tractor is now GREEN- a John Deere for you non farm people out there!

Audrey enjoyed sitting in the new tractor and I enjoyed taking big inhales of the smell! Can't someone bottle that smell up and sell it?

I think Pops and Audrey will have many good rides in this new green tractor. She is a tractor girl that's for sure- she doesn't say Pops without the word tractor right behind his name.

Congrats Dad on the new green machine!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Too cute - I bet your dad eats that up!

vwiese said...

Kara,
I love little kids on the farm!! Can't wait to take my little boy out to the farm and teach him some real work, hee hee. Seriously, summers with Grandpa Strahm will do him good.

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.