Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Weekend! What a enormous sacrifice was made so many years ago- it's hard to fathom all that happened on the cross that Christ did just for us! Simply indescribable! I hope everyone enjoys sweet family time and a wonderful church service whereever your place of worship happens to be.
Little Audrey will be sporting this cute dress to church on Sunday. A lady named Wendy made it- I just love knowing that someone handstitched this dress! I went to bid on it at ebay and didn't get the bid so went on over to her site http://www.angelbabiescloset.com/ and found it on there for the same price I was bidding at, so I just bought it on there. It's been hanging in her closet for a good two months now so I'm excited for her to finally get to wear it. Since we live in unpredictable Kansas, I have a little pink sweater for her to wear over it since it looks to be a little chilly on Sunday- go figure.

Here's Audrey's Easter basket. A new tradition that I'm starting this year is putting a swimming suit in her Easter basket. I got this silly Ms. Potato Bunny at Alco last year for a mere $2.50 after the 75% off Easter sales! I might need to hit Alco again this year and see what bargains are available. It will be fun filling two baskets next year.

Have a sweet Easter!

2 comments:

Jas said...

oh
i would love to beable to wear a dress like that and look presentable

Libby said...

cute dress! my mom always put suits in our baskets too so we do the same - fun! of course, Andy had to add a fishin' pole for Kalo this year ;)

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.