Thursday, June 18, 2009

iTc

Audrey giving Dr. G (Dr. Kerry as AK says) a cookie.

I wanted something special for Audrey to do at the hospital- so the cookie idea came to me at 5am one morning about a week before he was born. I called "the cake lady" (Karen F.) up and gave her the super secret initials and she made these sweet treats for us. (I didn't figure Chris should be handing out cigars at the hospital where he works) Audrey had a blast handing these out and I had a blast eating them- I'm pretty sure I had a dozen all by myself.
I'd love another excuse to order some more....... (but then the baby weight would NEVER come off)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Nothing beats the cake lady!!!!!

Regina said...

We love Dr. Glynn! She stitched up Olivia's ear a couple of weeks ago after our playground accident in Sabetha! :)

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.