The walk.
Monday, September 21, 2009
"I touch it Mommy"
One of my little treats that I enjoy at some point in my day is a Casey's Diet Coke. Casey's and the water tower are quite close and we drive by the water tower to get "Mommy's special treat". Every day for quite some time Audrey would see the water tower and say "I touch it Mommy". So, this day WE TOUCHED IT. We stopped, got out and touched the water tower. This was a big day in the life of a two year old and we had a ball getting up close and personal with the water tower.
The walk.
Sure, I think I can climb it too.
The walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kara
- Kansas, United States
- Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.
6 comments:
when i saw the title of you post i knew it would be a picture of audrey and isaac toughing your belly of tramp baby #3:)
Gina- how dare you! That's not funny- NOT ONE BIT!!!!!!!!!!
what a good mommy to stop and do that - too cute!
Kara-
Love this.
I remember when mom finally let Erica and I run up and touch the water tower. We thought it would be really squishy!
Now I know why the tower is so important to her. Whenever she is in the car with me, she wants to get out and 'touch it'. Isn't she just precious??? Nana
What a treat! Georgia particularly loves water towers right now, too. But we haven't touched one yet! We'll have to take a trip to Sabetha for that!
Post a Comment