This is my daughter doing what Mommy does. For those of you mothers out there- do you remember the hair falling out stage and the process of making "baby bangs"?
A few months after having a baby your hair falls out with a venengance! It's almost as if you are going bald- it's gross but it's true! So, in the morning instead of letting hair trickle down my arm to the floor eventually I shaker out in the sink or over the trashcan and letter fly! Well, here's Audrey doing what Mommy does. I love it that she wants so bad to be like me because in time she'll want to do nothing like her Mommy does.
1 comment:
hey super mommy!
I wish you a happy birthday. I though I'd post it here so you know I am still following along!
Have a great day
Max
Post a Comment