Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gosh, I'm lame. I have had these photos in my blog que for a long time.  I love my book so much that I wanted to share it with you too.
So, at Christmas I put my Christmas cards on this
Then they go to this ring

So, what do I do with our family picture and letter after the Christmas is over?

THIS: 
I just purchased a simple 12 by 12 leather- or pleather book (got this one at Target). 
The book starts when it all began:  
I put a picture on one side and then the letter on the other- just like this:  it's that SIMPLE.

It's really fun to go through this book and read our letters and look at our pictures we've sent out. 

2 comments:

Jas said...

you are way to organized!!

The Wertenberger Family said...

We have done this too and it is so fun to go back and read about what we were doing all those years ago.

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.