Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two birds...

with one stone.
I wasn't going to post Easter pics until I killed two birds with one stone - scrap em and then blog em. 

What you don't see:
*  Audrey's MAJOR meltdown an hour before church.  Her swollen red eyes matched well with her green cute dress. Gosh, gotta love a three year old. 
*  Ike got kicked out of nursery.  They have a ten minute cry rule and he hit that so he spent church with us.  That little stinker.  He WILLLLL learn to love the nursery.  He will.  I have a hard time worshipping with a wiggly child in my lap. 

And lastly, you don't see:
*  The kids and I in pj's pretty much all day on Monday!  I guess that's what a busy weekend will do.

                                                             ::Isaac's pages::

::Audrey's pages::

No comments:

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.