Thursday, June 17, 2010

Through the lens of a child

Audrey asks a lot to take pictures with my Canon Rebel and I almost always say no.  This time I said yes, put the strap around her neck and let her take her own pictures.  She had a ball and I had a ball watching her and the results were just too cute not to post. 

4 comments:

Carpenter's said...

Great pics! It is super cute to see what they capture at their level! I love the foot in the grass, GREAT pic! Oh and a cute pic of mom too!

Rachel said...

I'm impressed...with the pictures and the fact that you let your daughter have your camera! I haven't done that yet. They just pretend with the tripod!

The Frazee's said...

kara
your a good mom, was just wondering what was in your jug?!?!? :)
gina

Becky said...

I like the one of your pretty toes in the grass! Go Audrey! Future photographer....

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.