Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Swagger Wagon

Our last family pic in front of our Murano.  Man, I loved this vehicle.  Many special moments in this car:  brought our baby girl home in it, a move to S-town, brought our baby boy home in it to name just the top three.
I needed a hug. 
Now off to bigger and better:  the Swaggerwagon baby.  3 miles on this sucker when we got it. 

Family pic after church. 

Yep, we're a van family and proud of it.  I am already in love with the sliding doors & the extra room.  Oh yes and... you push a button and the van starts, no key needed!  It's super sweet. 

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I half expected to see you two re-enacting the video :) Wooohooo! Welcome to the mini-van club! So glad it came in time for your big adventure!

MJS said...

Please forgive me...it will take me months to recognize you in a new vehicle. Come and get me for a ride...it looks amazing!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.