We have affectionately given Isaac the nickname Tornado or F5 for obvious reasons. see below.
he's on the table, he climbs onto the chair and then on up. all within 5.2 seconds
when eating- most ends up on the floor and in his curly locks.
He grabbed a coffee pod that Daddy had just put in the trashcan and destroyed it on the floor. He had been up for maybe 10 minutes when this pic was snapped.
This is fairly innocent until he falls over backwards and hits his head about 5 times in a row.
In this picture he has my toothbrush in his mouth with about 10feet of toliet paper around his foot.
Just destroying our bathroom. He still likes the pink sticks. :)
Destroying the hall bathroom. Why not?
Again destroying the hall bathroom.
Climbing up a stool and turning on the faucet.
This is the storage area off my laundry room. He helped himself to the swimming tub.
Taking each piece of nice printer paper out and throwing them across the floor-- because he can.
Oh Ike- you are something. You are a handfull but a sweet handfull that I love so much, but could you do me a small favor- PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS and quit wrecking Momma's house.
7 comments:
o kara, i love love this post. i needed to see this today-now i feel alittle bit more normal. thanks.
Oh wow, he and Nat could have a house tore apart in less than five minutes if they worked together! I love how happy he is in all the pictures!
Kara,
I am with Gina, I thought my kid was the only one doing this. Good to know your son does the same thing. I found pieces of my travel size hot rollers all over the house today. Pins and rollers all over. OHHH those boys!!!
AG is right there with him! Thanks for the good laugh today Isaac! You're such a cute little tornado!
He knows how to press your buttons I guess. I just love his smiles in all of the pictures:)
I love this - so funny!!!! Of course, I don't think it's quite so funny when it happens in my house:)
Too funny!!!! He and Sam would really do some damage together!!!!
Post a Comment