Monday, September 27, 2010

Pizza

I know it's hard to beat the 10 dollar large pizza from Pizza Hut but here's an old standby (from my friend Laura and her Mom) that I just love and it gets high marks from my family as well!  Just don't do what Ike did a few nights ago and eat so much that you puke alllll over the floor.  Not cool son.

1 pkg Active Dry Yeast
3/4 cup warm water (dissolve yeast in warm water)
2 cups flour
1/4 cup oil
1 tsp. salt

Mix all dry ingredients together as much as you can, then add oil and work together with your hands.  Spread on pan and add ingredients. 

Add pizza sauce, cheese, meat- whatever else you like on your pizza and bake on ungreased sheet at 500- yes 5 hundy for 12-15 minutes. 

**I have a "special" pizza pan that has holes in it and that's the only thing I've ever made it on b/c it works so well.**

1 comment:

Jas said...

i've never seen a pizza with cheese under the meat-looks delic though

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.