Monday, November 1, 2010

Elf & Fruit

 Two things that make me both happy and excited:

#1  This little guy came in the mail a few days ago.  Our ELF ON THE SHELF.  See link if you are curious! 
 Here's the book that goes with that cute little guy!

#2  FRUIT!  I love smoothies, I love cobblers and I'd love to make a pie sometime!  My kiddos love fruit and so when the opportunity came to get some fresh fruit I hopped on it and I'm SO glad I did.  It's beautiful fruit that was picked and then quick frozen!  The semi arrived from Oregon last week and I got 14 lbs of blueberries, raspberries and rhubarb!  It's just beautiful fruit!

11 comments:

The Frazee's said...

your killin me here-as soon as i saw this post i scrolled to the bottom hoping to fine a picture of the next tramp baby-

Kara said...

haha, that's funny!!!! sorry to get you all excited only to see a picture of fruit! how boring!

The Frazee's said...

yea big bummer

Lindsay said...

Funny! Gina, I thought the same thing!

Kara said...

Gosh, I don't want any rumors started- I'm changing the title! ha ha

Tiffany said...

Mmmmm....I've got lots of blueberries, but would kill for some raspberries :) Where did you order them from?

Carpenter's said...

My boys love our elf, Harold! :)
I enjoyed hiding him every night too. Enjoy your fruit!

Libby said...

We love our elf - "George" - it's become one of our favorite traditions!! Although, it does leave me scrambling some mornings because "he" decided to leave notes each morning :)

Jason, Brooke, Aynslee, Liam, & Elijah said...

Oh I'm so glad you posted this b/c I almost forgot about our Elf on the Shelf!! We got it last year and Aynslee had so much fun finding him every morning!! :)

lbergkamp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lbergkamp said...

Love the elf on the shelf. I don't have one and don't think it would be as fun at my little house, however I hope Isaac and Audrey love him. What a great tradition. I'm sure you are cooking up a storm with your yummy fruit.

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.