Your sister in law sent it to me this morning! Not sure how she did it but I'm so glad she did cause I had had several people tell me about it but I hadn't seen it. I'd be thrilled if my abs looked as good as the before picture does!
The joys of pausing and rewinding live tv :) I was scrapbooking while Liv was sleeping and the tv was on for background noise. I was like....Did I just hear Kara Scoby? So I rewinded it and sure enough- there it was even spelled the same. So I rewinded it again and paused it to go get my camera. Glad I could capture your debut :) They really should give you a copy of your own tv appearances :)
5 comments:
your camera must have been handy for you to get that picture. i love it.
Your sister in law sent it to me this morning! Not sure how she did it but I'm so glad she did cause I had had several people tell me about it but I hadn't seen it.
I'd be thrilled if my abs looked as good as the before picture does!
no kidding. i dont think mine even looked like that in high school
The joys of pausing and rewinding live tv :) I was scrapbooking while Liv was sleeping and the tv was on for background noise. I was like....Did I just hear Kara Scoby? So I rewinded it and sure enough- there it was even spelled the same. So I rewinded it again and paused it to go get my camera. Glad I could capture your debut :) They really should give you a copy of your own tv appearances :)
Hilarious :) You're a nut :)
Post a Comment