Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WORD Wednesday

You know you live in a small town when:

This morning the kids and I went to go deliver some desserts for a fundraiser for Audrey's preschool and I had a hunch for a sandwich but looked in my purse and no billfold.  Bummer. So, we headed home and then I remembered where I live.  So, I turned around and drove to the bank, got cash- WITH NO ID and then went and got my sandwich! 

Gosh, that's nice!

3 comments:

The Frazee's said...

were you getting a sandwich at gus' i have been wondering what they are like?!?!?!?!

Tiffany said...

lol, gotta love small towns!!!!

Linda said...

It certainly must help that the people who work at the bank have known you since before you were born!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.