Friday, January 14, 2011

Lifesaver

On Monday when the snow was 6 inches deep outside I got out reinforcements.  I had bought stuff for a pasta sensory tub a few weeks ago but was just waiting for the right moment.  Monday was it.  We were going to be inside for a few days and Momma needed something for these two to do.  It worked.  They played and all was well (well, until Ike started chuckin' penne pasta at his sister).

8 comments:

The Frazee's said...

O MY, IS THAT A "DOUG AND MELISSA" CONSTRUCTION VEST THAT ISAAC HAS ON? TYSE GOT THE SAME ON FOR CHRISTMAS FROM THE TOY STORE!!

The Frazee's said...

o wait im a dork-thats attached to his shirt

Kara said...

Yes, it's attached. Those are Carters pj's. so cute! he has a doctor set too!

S Club Mama said...

ok I'm dumb...is a sensory tub basically just a small tote with different stuff inside?

Carpenter's said...

Great idea! Will have to have this in my pocket down the road :) I am excited to see you on Monday! Your photo is super cute!

The Frazee's said...

you should try beans they are really fun!!

Lindsay said...

Great idea....gonna steal this one! Except I might save it for a 115 degree day instead. :)

Kara said...

I have a link on sensory tubs I'll get to you. Pretty much it's a fancy word for a tub w/ random stuff in it. Gina- we do have one with beans in it- the kids like that one as well but it's getting a little boring b/c we've had that one for a while!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.