Audrey eats snow any chance she can, on the ground, on the bottoms of shoes, run over tire tred snow- anykind- she loves it!
So, last year in the big snow she got a snow breakfast and that was the first thing she asked for in this snow.
When they wake up in the morning- they are so sweet to each. Not sure what happens 5 minutes after the sweetness but something!
a snow breakfast huh - I like that idea. I love to eat snow too lol
And aren't they sweet when they are sweet to one another? :) My boys can have a blast running after one another and then be screaming at each other over cars the next.
3 comments:
thats funny, because my boys give hugs to each other in the mornings too-then all **** breaks loose for the rest of the day :)
a snow breakfast huh - I like that idea. I love to eat snow too lol
And aren't they sweet when they are sweet to one another? :) My boys can have a blast running after one another and then be screaming at each other over cars the next.
I love your blog's new look with the new picture of your family.
Post a Comment