Last Friday Pops came over and him and the kids built a snowman. Well, they built two- one in our yard and then built one {which Audrey named Freddy} in the middle of our cul-de-sac!
{here's Freddy in the making}
{the final product, Pops and I thought he looked like a Star Wars character}
{here he stands}
{one afternoon our neighbor Steve put a green hat on Freddy- he needed a hat, he was cold}
{and here stands Freddy today, 5 days later and after our massive amount of snow we got} The highlight of this story is that the City crews were out this morning bright and early blading our cul-de-sac and they left Freddy standing- they took special care to not knock him over!! Unbelievable ~ only in a small town!!
So, now you know Freddy. We love our little friend but won't be too sad when the sun melts him and all this snow away! :-)
4 comments:
kara, thats freaking hilarious :)
are your sure its a freddy and not a freddlina? that second to last picture looks like that snowman is pregger---
I love small town life. That is awesome and that is what I miss. So cute!
Wow, what a snowman! I actually felt like he was good enough for the Sabetha Herald and guess what? He made it! Loved him and soo sad to see him go. Neighbor Steve
Post a Comment