Friday, April 15, 2011

B&G

Biscuits & Gravy (B&G as my family calls it) have become a Saturday morning tradition around here.  The BEST part is that it's made especially by Daddy!  This is his meal- he makes it and makes it GOOD!  The kids love this Saturday morning special meal and so do I.

We usually don't eat "naked" but it happened this Saturday morning. 

3 comments:

Jas said...

ah...we eat this on sat. morning too but ours is canned...i know is sounds gross, but its really good---you eat canned chicken i eat canned gravy :)

Jamie said...

I though Audrey had a shirt made especially for your Saturday morning breakfasts! (B&G) Then I opened the picture up and realized it said BIG! Funny!

Rachel said...

Gee Kara, two food posts in a row...you pregnant or something??

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.