Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Revealing!

The pics say it all!  What a fun, exciting & extremely blessed day it was!
It's a GIRL!  This is my favorite picture. It just bring tears to my eyes.
Audrey found out with everyone else.  She was very confident from the beginning (although this morning she waivered on her guess a little bit) that it was a girl.  She wanted a sister!
My brother Luke had this in his pocket. 
My Dad was wearing a big funny hat and he had this egg in the top. 

14 comments:

MJS said...

Lucky Audrey! She is going to have a sister.

Ash said...

Congrats!!! Such a fun way to reveal with all your family!

The Frazee's said...

congratrs-but what does lukes paper say?

Kara said...

It says "Guarenteed Girl"

Miller Mom said...

Awww, girl - boy - girl *heart.* Congratulations C, K, A, & I!!! It's totally your style, Kara, to have such a neat revealing party! What a special way for everyone to remember!!

Gail said...

Yay!! So excited for your family! What a fun way to find out, too!

Sam and Amy Keim said...

What a wonderful way to share with the whole family. Congrats!!

Regina said...

Congrats on a baby girl!!!! They are awesome!!!

Leslie Scoby said...

I always wanted Kara to have a sister because I had sisters and know how special that relationship is. So, Audrey -- you will enjoy! And Isaac- just makes you more special! Mima

Lindsay said...

Love this! So happy Audrey will have a sister and Isaac will have two lovely ladies to watch out for.

Anonymous said...

Kara: What a perfect way to share with everyone! It was so much fun. I always wanted a sister, but never had one till my sisters-in-law came. Audrey, you will be one awesome big sister and Ike, now you have a big and a little sister! Love you, Nana :.)

Jamie said...

Congrats guys! How exciting! I LOVE that picture of everyone finding out- SO cute!

Nicole said...

Congrats Tramp family! Very cute reveal!

Carpenter's said...

Congratulations!! I love that pic where everyone finds out, super adorable!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.