Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Then & Now

This is Audrey at 17 months in a Colorado cabin on vacation.  This was Mommy & Daddy's idea to bathe her in the sink because we only had a shower. 

 
 This is Audrey just the other day and this was HER idea.  She wanted to wash her feet because they were dirty from being outside (yes, she likes clean feet just like her Mother) and she ended up naked and taking a bath in the sink.  I was in the kitchen and I heard Chris say "come here and bring the camera!"   

4 comments:

The Frazee's said...

i love this, because i make my boys take a "foot bath" if they have been outdoors and they have dirty feet and are ready to come in-clean feet=clean floors :)

Tiffany said...

That's hilarious :) Such a cutie! We wash our boys hands, feet & face a lot of times before bedtime (if we skip the bath), but they have yet to submerge themselves, hehe :)

Carpenter's said...

Oh this will be the perfect Happy sweet 16 pic :)

I love how Chris is the one who told you to bring your camera.

Anonymous said...

I remember that trip very well. AK,how you have grown!! This is sure cute though....Nana :.)

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.