Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nine

Nine years of marriage.  Hard to believe it hasn't been 19 years.  I guess if you add up years we dated before getting married we'd almost reach 19. 

It's pretty darn amazing to think about all that has happened in nine years.  Quite amazing actually.  Just like any marriage there have been great times, hard times, sweet times and then sad times but through all those times God has certainly blessed us. 


6 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Miller Mom said...

Happy 9 years!!! We're wishing you many, many more!!!

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary! I'll never forget one of the funniest things I've ever heard from your mom was said during that time leading up to your wedding.

And now, I get it.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day that was and what a blessing you have been to us! Thank you for taking such good care of our Christian and for being a wonderful Mommy to our grandchildren! We love you! Nana and Poppa :.)

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary & congratulations! That second pic has always been a favorite of mine :)

Nicole said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.