Friday, October 28, 2011

Our Little Boy

We often get asked "how's three?"  Well, the answer is short and simple- three is great- really it is.  It's WAY more busy than two (but two was WAY more busy than one- yes God, I get the picture).  But, three is pretty crazy right now and one big reason is because of our energetic, ornery but oh so cute BOY!  If we didn't have this little man life would be oh so boring- and really who wants that?

Here's a look at Ike the last few weeks:

Sometimes you need two binkies.  Just sometimes.  {I thought this was pretty inventive.}
 He's into not smiling- just being silly boy.
 Not sure how this smile happened but it did. 
 Bath time with lots of bubbles.  I think this was the night he managed to pour in over half the bottle of J&J baby soap in the tub. 

 Naked tractors.  He was playing so well I really didn't care he was naked.  This might have been the day he pee'd in the corner of the laundry room.  Nice. 
 Finger paints.  No constructive pictures just a big mess. 
 A cowboy with a tutu.  Whatever. 
 One of Isaac's favorite thing to do was to mow with Daddy.  He'd get his little pink mower out and mow the almost the entire yard with Daddy. 
 Oh Isaac, you are so much fun, so darn cute and just all boy- minus the tutu's and the pink mowers.

2 comments:

Randi S said...

oh man he is a cute little man. Love it! Love the two binkies and the tutu. And at least your laundry room is tiled. :)

Linda said...

Naked tractors. And I thought I had seen everything with 3 sons.

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.