Monday, February 27, 2012

I love...

Things I love...

Drugs.  Drugs for children who are sick and drugs for parents who are sick as well. 
The real bonus is getting diagnosed here at home and driving 4 blocks to pick the drugs up to ingest them. 
 paper plates.  These cheap little dudes have changed my life.  I refuse to use them for dinner at night but breakfast and lunch they come out and make Momma very happy.  {i'm green in other ways, I promise}
 my frozen meals that I can just throw on the counter to thaw and then throw in the oven to bake! Ah, it's heavenly.
a husband that just got off weekend call and two little tikes that are attached at his hip.  Those three ate dinner side by side at one end of the table while I sat by myself.  {don't feel sorry for me- I was fine with it}

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Sorry you have had a sick little one :( Love the sight of your stocked freezer - that makes a mom happy!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.