Our sweet baby used our computer tower as an assist to get up into standing position. Annnnddddd... the tower slammed into the floor - hard. The computer is dead. Dead. (it wasn't in the "best" of health anyway) So... this has prompted- the big switch- from a PC to a Mac. My knowledge of the Mac is very minimal at this point. It will probably be nill by the time it gets here and set up. In fact I might want to have my Dad run over it with the tractor a time or two. But, in the meantime- I'm just hoping (and praying) that our external hard drive did its job and backed up everything. I'm quite nervous.
Until then... no pics, no posts (b/c I hate posting w/out a pic).
2 comments:
you wont be sorry with your mac....
We are a mac home, too. You will love it!
Post a Comment