Monday, September 24, 2012

Going backwards

Some days I want to keep up with blogging.  Some days I don't.  And most days I just don't have/find/make the time to.
But, until I figure out what I'm going to do...
I'll post some randomness from this summer.

The girls in Vegas (back in June)

stayed at the Wynn.  Nice.
 This is Jordan.  Jordan was in my very first fifth grade class (2002).  We met for lunch this summer in Lawrence where she's going to KU!  She was and will always be one of my most favorites students.   She's in school to be a teacher. I'm so proud of her.
 This is my son Isaac.  He's naked in the van.  I'm not so proud of him.  (he had peed his pants while we were out and about and I stripped him down- yes, his shirt was even wet.  brother)
And why he's writing with a Shout pen is beyond me.  

My cousin's daughter Katie came to stay with us for a couple of days this summer.  The kids loved it and so did I.  She was SO MUCH HELP.  I really didn't want to let her go back home.
This is all of us eating ice cream at the soda fountain. 
 And this is Caroline.  Just sunbathing on the side of the pool.  {yes, there was an adult in the pool, just not in the view of the pic- don't call SRS}

1 comment:

Leslie Scoby said...

I would miss this if you decide not to blog. It is so much fun and I even get to see you most every day!! You know just how much to write and how much to divulge!! I like it-- I like it a lot!!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.