Monday, August 4, 2008

Peaches, Peaches!









After tasting the most delicious peaches, I decided to buy a lug! So, today I began the freezing process. I got Audrey "busy" on the kitchen floor with markers, a giant pad and the Leona Lewis album on in the background for us to both jam to. After becoming a bored artist she wanted to come up and "help" me, she wasn't much help but she ate many, many handfuls of peaches. Marker on the floor, peaches everywhere, drips of stickiness all over but peaches in the freezer to eat all winter long will be worth the effort!

Vanilla icecream and peaches anyone?

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good for you! I'm finally done with my peaches too....until my grandpa picks more! You'll be glad you did it! Was she standing on the dishwasher???

Kara said...

No, she was on a chair. Although she does love to stand on the dishwasher!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Youthleadergina said...

Yummy! Those look awesome. Your daughter is sooo cute! Thanks for linking me to your blog BTW.
So nice of you!!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.