Monday, September 8, 2008

The perfect little wedding







This past weekend my cousin Megan got married to her man Derek. The wedding took place in Olema, CA- which is about an hour north of San Francisco where they met (on Craigs List). Chris and I went out (without Audrey) for this most important occasion.

The setting was just perfect. Olema is a town of 55- yes that's what the city sign says when you come into town. You better not blink or you'll miss it- but it's too cute to miss!

The wedding took place at the Olema Inn under apple trees, in front of a quilt made by Megan's Great Grandma and in front of 84 special guests.

Megan & Derek- I wish you all the best! You two are made for each other and are about to embark on some of the greatest years of your life! Congrats! I love you both!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for coming! Keep up the great blogging!

haia_sf@yahoo.com said...

I heart my sweet little life blog! thanks for sharing your photos and we love you!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.