Audrey, Daddy and I were outside and we happened across a caterpillar- you know the brown fuzzy ones. Audrey took a special liking to "him" so we brought him in for a "pet". I cleaned out a Kerr jar and wa la - a home for "Pillar" - as Audrey calls him.
I need to do some "research" on the internet on how to keep him alive - what do you feed those little guys? Or we might just throw him, I mean place him outside. We'll see how well Pillar sleeps tonight and determine his fate in the morning!
For now, this picture is just as sweet as they come!
3 comments:
kara
Two blogs in two days-slow down!! Im sure this is one of many more animals to come into your house, especially if you have a boy.
Love It!!
gina
I can remember many times when her Daddy would bring critters in - ranging from 'pillars' to fireflys and lady bugs! What a sweet picture! I don't always comment, but I love the blogs. Thanks for sharing. Nana :.)
That is WAY too sweet!!
Post a Comment