Monday, December 29, 2008

Who needs new toys from Santa...

when you have mascara and gum to "play" with? I got out of the shower this morning to find Audrey with mascara all over her eye area and gum and gum wrappers all over the kitchen floor! She's got all these brand NEW toys to play with but what does she choose to "play" with- things she's not supposed to! Oh boy- the joys of being a mother of a toddler!


3 comments:

The Frazee's said...

Kara
I love to see this-makes me feel a bit more "normal"
gina

Anonymous said...

All we want is 15 min. for a nice shower all to ourselves, but something will always happen in that short time!
Rachel

Tiffany said...

I love it - that is funny stuff :) Audrey, the little mischief maker!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.