Audrey's New Years Resolutions:
* get rid of the binkie
* become potty trained (no time line set- just before 2010 please)
* adjust well to baby Brother when he arrives
* learn numbers and letters by recognition
Kara's New Years Resolutions:
* pray more
* read the Bible more
* read more "non-Mommy" books
* gain weight- for the sake of the baby of course
* catch up on scrapbooking- do 4 layouts each week until I'm caught up!
* video tape Audrey more
* remember to use The Five Love Languages http://www.fivelovelanguages.com/ in my marriage
And I will try to do as this song says....
4 comments:
GREAT song...gonna add it to my playlist!! Happy new year!!
Great resolutions! I thought the same thing about that song when I heard it in church!!!!
Those resolutions sound familiar (except the gaining weight thing... still trying to lose 5 lbs of Leah and 5 lbs of Rhett!). We hope to have Rhett's paci gone by his birthday and have been looking at potty seats (I found a truck one!) Can you believe they are almost 2?!
Good resolutions! Love the pix of
AK in the dress - I had never heard the song, but I sure do like
it. Good things to live by! Love ya, Nana :.)
Post a Comment