I've been hesitant to post about our big girl going potty on the big potty but she is and has been very consistant. She loves wearing panties and will tell you several times that "diapers hurt".
I went in to get her from her nap yesterday and the first words from her mouth were "I nated Mommy", she had unzipped her sleep sack and taken off her diaper and her sack. She hates wearing the diaper for nap but we insist- even though she's waking up dry from her naps and immediately going in and going potty. She gets one M&M for potty and two M&M's for poopy. I wish someone rewarded me like that!
Anyway -- just had to share our big news. I'm kicking myself because the the ever obsessive planner in me ordered a big case of 5 diapers about three months ago and now we won't be using them. But, I bet we can rest assured that our little man will use those someday.
4 comments:
That's great!!! Avery has 0% interest in the potty, I'm hoping that'll change this summer when he can pee on trees (that's how we trained our first)!!!
my oh my...let me know when I can sent Tyse over-just today he came and told me he pooped his pants-he has never done that..i guess its a start.
gina
way to go Audrey! kalo fully potty trained the week maggie was born - i still have a big box of diapers left over too - b/c you know living in a small town, you must always have a big stock :) We switched to a big boy bed and found Kalo the other night getting up to go on his own - so wonderful!!
Kara, I have one word for you
JEALOUS
~Rachel
Post a Comment