Those are the frequent words spoken at our house these past 4 days. Audrey has been sick since Friday night and she utters those words very pathetically and quite sincerely. She just wants to be held - that's it, just held. Doctor Daddy & Audrey's doctor Doctor Kerry ordered some labs and chest x-ray this morning and the poor nugget has RSV.
She'll be fine and she'll get better but until then I'm sure we'll hear a lot more of those words- "I hold you".
Here's Audrey puffing on her new medicine with Daddy today while he was home checking in on his girl this morning.
3 comments:
ah poor little audrey-sick when its so nice outdoors :(--our boys have albuterol they take like that-they call it the puffer!!
gina
ahh..thinking of little audrey! so sweet that she says "I Hold You Mommy." Thinking of you guys! Happy early birthday to her!
Sorry to hear Miss Audrey is sick. Not fun! Hope she feels better soon! Call if you need something. ju ju
Post a Comment