My youngest brother Jacob trying to experience Kara's world for a brief moment. Wish I could fill that balloon with ten pounds of weight, give him some heartburn, cut off some of his airway and then see what he thinks of pregnancy.
What a stinker. You look adorable in the pic :) I have often wished that men had to strap on the preggo suit just for a day & experience it all...just to see what it's like. I would never give up the privilege though :)
5 comments:
What a stinker. You look adorable in the pic :) I have often wished that men had to strap on the preggo suit just for a day & experience it all...just to see what it's like. I would never give up the privilege though :)
And don't forget the 24-hour a day pressing on the bladder so you have to pee ALL the time. That's super fun :) You look adorable, by the way!
~Amy
Kara hope that you are feeling ok and things go smooth for the last few weeks - love the picture
kara
what would "CW" have to say if you were as big as Jacob?!??!?!?!?
gina
Post a Comment