Chris and I enjoyed a dinner out and a whole night without Audrey last weekend. For my 30th birthday Mom and Dad gave me a gift card to the Black Crow in Beatrice, NE, so off we went and Audrey had a slumber party at MiMa & Pops house. We had a hour in the car each way to talk and catch up which is always nice without a toddler. We spent time trying to narrow down this little guys name and I think we made some headway. Boys names are more difficult for us than girls names- why I am not sure?
Friday, May 1, 2009
36 Weeks
Chris and I enjoyed a dinner out and a whole night without Audrey last weekend. For my 30th birthday Mom and Dad gave me a gift card to the Black Crow in Beatrice, NE, so off we went and Audrey had a slumber party at MiMa & Pops house. We had a hour in the car each way to talk and catch up which is always nice without a toddler. We spent time trying to narrow down this little guys name and I think we made some headway. Boys names are more difficult for us than girls names- why I am not sure?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kara
- Kansas, United States
- Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.
4 comments:
Lookin' good, Mama! So excited to hear the news...
Good for you to have a date night!! Im sure your ready for that little fellow to arrive, be thankful you are able to carry full term!!
gina
We haven't heard...did Jace and Jill have their baby?
~Amy
you look awesome!! good luck!! i agree, boys name are much harder to come up with than girls.
Post a Comment