I have this sign sitting in our house because everything goes better if I Plan Ahead- not saying I always do but whenever I don't follow that simple rule things just do not go as smoothly as they could have!
Here's my Plan Ahead: baby version.

Here's the phone list for the hospital- we can't miss anyone with a phone call or text.

Here's the finished room. No pics on the wall yet but those will come- sometime.

Oh, boy stuff is so cute.

Here's the shelf above the dresser with changing pad that will have his name. His name is in the middle piled up between the tractor and airplane. Big bucks if anyone can decifer what those letters are! =)

The crib with the Amy Butler fabric.
Carrie did a wonderful job sewing this especially for our little guy!

Baby Boy's closet. It's funny- Audrey's closet was filled with cute dresses and bows, this little man's closet is filled with diapers!

Here's some loads of clean smelling baby laundry.

It took awhile but it's all in drawers now just waiting to be on the little man.

Baby boy thank you's ready to be written on. Nothing fancy just basic but still handmade!

Here's my diaper bag/purse I'll be sporting. I figured I need to go practical- carry no purse and go bigger. This was handmade by Annie at
http://www.anniewolfe.etsy.com/, I told her what I was wanting and she gave me some fabric options and wa-la she made it. Gosh, she has talent.
5 comments:
i think i see an "s" in that stack of letters!?!?!?!
Oh, you are so organized...I need to take notes and finished getting organized myself. Just a few more days/weeks and he will be here!
So excited for you. These 2 weeks will go fast and also drag so slow... Can't wait!
it's even more a sign of a second baby to have the closet full of diapers but yes, more boy clothes go in the drawers and are a little different - but I agree, so much fun! cute bag btw and I am holding you responsible for my new addiction to etsy :)
How fun! His room looks nice & cozy!
Post a Comment