Thursday, July 30, 2009

Desperation

I bought this book on amazon the other day out of sheer desperation. (see pics below) I am hoping there are some magic activities that keep this busy little toddler occupied for at least ten minutes at a time. (she won't watch tv or dvd's for more than 10 mins -max)

Oh, it'd be fun to dump the box of Rice Krispies down the sink and then push them down the drain.
Oh, it'd be fun to take a shower with Mommy because she really doesn't need 3 minutes of alone time anyway. (Audrey with her hair in a towel just like Mommy does after her shower)


Oh, fun, let's pull all the floss out. Mommy just bought this new one because she's going through floss really quickly with it being corn on the cob season.


Oh, she's a spicy one! She can be so sweet and then she can just be pretty stinky ~ biting, scratching, hitting oh you name it! Gosh, I know why this parenting job is the hardest job ever! It can be just sweet as ever and then it can just be as hard as ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara, I just came home Monday with that same book (i think an earlier edition) that I found at my Mom's!! She had picked it up at a garage sale thinking I would like it! So far we have frosted cookies and made a tent in the living room....both things that I already knew about, but the book just reminded me that I should do those things!
Rachel

Jas said...

kara
you really need one more
g

Tiffany said...

Sounds like you have some sweet & sour going on at your house too :) Let me know how you like the book...I will have to pick one up!!! AK comes up with some good ideas - she's quite creative!

Lindsay said...

Ha, funny post. There is a part of me that can't wait until Lily is older and active, but the other part loves the fact that she is completely immobile! I'm sure my time with a busy toddler will come all too quickly...

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.