Sunday, August 23, 2009

3 Months!

Happy 3 month birthday Isaac! We love you in EVERY possible way.

I decided to take these three month pics in a time good for me- not really a time good for Isaac. He was very focused on going inside to eat so he was a serious Sam for almost all of these.

This one was the last pic in the shoot- I thought it was pretty cute and quite funny!
Big sister with her little brother.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute! He has really grown!! I can't wait to see him again - might be in Chi-town!

Kate Works said...

How cute, Audrey looks so proud of her little brother.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! I love your new heading! Those pictures are great...who took those?
RB

Lindsay said...

Wow, what a cutie, I just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks! I think he looks like Luke's baby pics. :)

Jason, Brooke, Aynslee, Liam, & Elijah said...

How cute! Your kids are so adorable!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.