Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend pics

This weather has just been BEAUTIFUL!! I just LOVE it!
Here's our weekend in pics:


Isaac being his charming self. This kid is just SUCH a good baby- I swear if every baby was as good as he is the world's population would drastically increase!
Audrey & Pops on a bike ride. Her little buns just fit perfect on the hard metal bar and her feet wrapped around another bar. Sounds painful to me but oh, she loves it!
After church photo shoot.

On Nana & Poppa's porch. Audrey loves being on their porch because they have a porch swing!

Ike's first try at the Bumbo seat! And the first hat to sit on his little blonde head.

Giggles.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Such cute pictures Kara!!! I am jealous of you close proximity to your parents! :) Love that KSU hat!!!

Tiffany said...

What fun pictures Kara! I love the one of Audrey with your dad - priceless. Isaac is getting so big - can't wait to see him in a couple weeks!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.