* love to laugh
* scream kind of like a jungle man, we sometimes call you Mogley after the character on Jungle Book
* drool and drool
* love to nurse and definitely prefer breastmilk ~ you've only downed a few ounces of formula
* like your binkie when you are going to sleep
* just NOW you are starting to get on a schedule- your Mommy is really thanking you for this! Those cat naps are for the birds!
* get up once at night to nurse (usually)
* you watch every little move your sister makes and she's a busy lady
* you are my cuddle bug
* have not mastered rolling over but I bet you check that off your list very soon
* you clasp your chubby hands together and hold them just in the sweetest way possible
* after you are done nursing you smack your lips together many times as if you are just making sure you have every drop in your tummy
* when your Daddy comes home from work you give him a big ole smile and like to keep him in your sights at all times
* how can I give you a stunt pill?
My sweet son, I love you so much!
5 comments:
okay, did you write that list just so I would get baby fever? I smiled at everything on the list and just thought about my girls when they were babies!
RB
oh wow, what a cutie!!! Gave me some baby fever too, oh babies!!!!!!
how sweet, you are such a good mommy!!!
He is too cute! I love the part where he smacks his lips after nursing. This post got me all excitede and anxious to have our little BOY!!
Precious, precious! He surely is the delight of this Nana and Poppa!
Post a Comment