On Monday morning Audrey was still feeling pretty icky but we were all a little stir crazy so we piled in the car (pj's and all) and went on a tree drive. Audrey spotted the pretty fall trees and I would take a picture. Even Isaac had fun! Here are just some of our favorites!
{this is at the corner of our cul-de-sac ~ these 3 trees are just beautiful}

{for those of you that have never been to our town ~ we have several brick streets- this is one of them}


6 comments:
I was just thinking on Sunday that it would be cool to take pictures of the gorgeous trees in Sabetha. Great job!
yea they seem even more colorful this year for some reason!!
g
Very pretty Kara! I just love fall colors.
Love the photo with the brick lined Street! Oh....Sabetha :)
Kara,
These pics are wonderful! And I love the brick street!
I LOVE this one Kara!! You have the artistic eye!!
Post a Comment