As Audrey was standing in timeout today (for unrelated issues)- she was saying "butt, butt, butt"- then she said (like I didn't hear her) "I'm saying butt Mommy, Mommmmmyyyy I'm saying BUTT".
So glad I'm not the only one...I asked Peyton if we needed to go to the bathroom today for a spanking...he said yes! SHEESH! His big thing right now is "peepee butt". Where did he get such a thing??? And then he says...I didn't say Peepee Butt mom! :)
sorry no encouraging words here kara-thats funny!! pee, butt, underwear all the words kids love to say-we have this book that i read that has the word underwear in it-they think its hilarious........... gina
Oh my, Kara. That totally sounds like something Taylor just did. She was mad at me (for a very ridiculous reason), and she didn't want me or anybody to talk to her. So fine...I will just ignore her. Next thing I know she is yelling at me because I'm not talking to her! Girls will be girls! Have a great day - Rita
Just so you know this goes for boys too! :) Owen told me the other day that if I didn't do what he asked he wasn't going to kiss me anyomore! I said, oh that's okay and he said really mad, "BUT MOM YOU ALWAYS LOVE KISSES!!!!!"
9 comments:
Oh little girls... When you threaten Leah with a spanking, she spanks herself and looks at you like "that's no big deal."
Love it, Kara. :)
Oh, she's so cute!!
So glad I'm not the only one...I asked Peyton if we needed to go to the bathroom today for a spanking...he said yes! SHEESH! His big thing right now is "peepee butt". Where did he get such a thing??? And then he says...I didn't say Peepee Butt mom! :)
sorry no encouraging words here kara-thats funny!!
pee, butt, underwear all the words kids love to say-we have this book that i read that has the word underwear in it-they think its hilarious...........
gina
Oh my, Kara. That totally sounds like something Taylor just did. She was mad at me (for a very ridiculous reason), and she didn't want me or anybody to talk to her. So fine...I will just ignore her. Next thing I know she is yelling at me because I'm not talking to her! Girls will be girls! Have a great day - Rita
Priceless!
Just so you know this goes for boys too! :) Owen told me the other day that if I didn't do what he asked he wasn't going to kiss me anyomore! I said, oh that's okay and he said really mad, "BUT MOM YOU ALWAYS LOVE KISSES!!!!!"
Post a Comment