Monday, February 22, 2010

Nine Months!


I think I've said this each month- I can't believe you are getting so big!

You are just really changing!  You...

*  love to pull your hair when you are drinking your bottle or you love to play with & pull Mommy's
*  crawl everywhere and pull up on anything
*  squint and do this cute smile with your eyes
*  get so MAD when your sister takes your toys
*  say "Momma" when you are pathetic and or just need something
*  cut your first tooth with love on Valentine's Day
*  went swimming for the first time last week- you were a fan

You are my boy.  I love you so much!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Such a big boy! & Oh so cute! That's exactly what Leighton did with my hair...and still does if I'm holding him :)

Miller Mom said...

Happy 9 months sweet boy!

The Frazee's said...

kara, he is changing so much..so cute. he will have fun this year at the park--no more sitting in the infant seat for him!! :)

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.