Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh Audrey!

Here's another one that made me shake my head, say Oh Audrey and then crack up.  (Similar to the "Mom, I'm saying butt" story.)

Me:  "Audrey, I said no, now sit right there", {plopping her on the couch}
AK:  "Ok, I'm going to sit right here and read the Bible and see what it says about no yelling."  {picking up a book that was beside her}

{couple seconds later}
AK:  "It says No Yelling Mom"

Then I went into a little speech about how the Bible says obey your parents and if she would have obeyed I wouldn't have yelled. 

Brother!

7 comments:

The KC Browns said...

Oh my!!! Sorry, but that's too funny! One day you'll be glad you documented these moments! Great job mom!

Tiffany said...

haha! love it! Brecken tells me all the time, God doesn't like it when you... (insert whatever form of disciplining or scolding is going on).

Carpenter's said...

OH my gosh she is super cute! Wow! She is going to be one smart little negotiator! :)

The Wertenberger Family said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only mom who yells at her kids!

Lindsay said...

Ha, that girl cracks me up!!! She's one smart cookie!

Miller Mom said...

Oh my goodness, that Audrey is hilarious!

becky said...

What an investigator! I'll have to say I'm on your side, Kara. But Audrey made an interesting case!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.