Sunday, April 18, 2010

Prom 2010

Mommy was gone all evening to help prepare the meal for prom.  So, Daddy had kiddo duty and Audrey was asked by Nana & Poppa to go see some girls all dressed up for prom.  This is the cute part-  Daddy dressed Audrey up in a "prom gown" as well- her flowergirl dress from Uncle Jacob & Aunt Christy's wedding last June.  He tried to curl her hair but after two swipes he touched her ear tears came so Daddy aborted that mission.  But, Daddy did manage to find a bow that matched and her jewerly especially for that dress! 
Pretty darn cute!!!  I'm glad Poppa took pictures because otherwise I wouldn't have gotten to see my little Prom Queen. 

5 comments:

Leslie Scoby said...

How sweet- she looks as pretty as the girls did last night.

The Wertenberger Family said...

Can't wait for Prom 2025! Does Audrey have a date yet? Rhett will probably be free.

Ben and I always go the Remington Prom. So fun slow dancing in the middle of a bunch of teenagers and Ben pinching some kid on the butt and trying to make it look like I did it... Really we do have a good time going. It is fun to see all the kids dressed up.

Gail said...

What a sweet daddy! I bet she felt like his princess!

Tiffany said...

Such a good daddy! That's adorable.

Lindsay said...

So cute! Good job Daddy!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.