Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Goop!

One day during Ike's nap time Audrey and I made GOOP!  Corn starch, water & food coloring- just start adding and you'll figure out the right mixture.  She had a ball and it was fun for me too!


4 comments:

Jas said...

we love that stuff here too

Megan Haynes said...

I just learned about Goop in class the other night. It's amazing! Thanks for the call the other night, great to hear your voice!

Tiffany said...

Great minds think alike - we just did that a few days ago too :) Yours looks like it turned out better than mine though!

Carpenter's said...

I have done this before but we called it something different. I will have to do this again it has been since STL!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.