{the invite}
{Isaac's cake}
{decorations- jars with balls ~ fancy I know}
{pics of Ike 1 for each month}
{opening presents}
{Sophie the giraffe}
{and of course- boxes are still the best present}
{all mine}
{oh, this is fun}
{ok, I've had enough}
{Audrey rode around in our "new to us" Jeep}
It was a great birthday party. We had great food:: applewood bacon pork loin, honey glazed carrots, birthday party lettuce salad (tradition), corn bake, 12 layer jello (first birthday tradition- I'll post on that later) and ice cream cake. Isaac's cake was made by Karen F. in town and the ice cream cake was made by DK.
Isaac took his sweet time on his cake, it was cute to watch him piece by piece tear it apart. Gosh, one year olds are just so FUN!

2 comments:
wow...one?? time flies! cute invites & decor, you are soooo clever:)
Awesome party Kara! I forgot about sophie the giraffe - remember Edee talking about it!
I need to get your bday salad recipe!
Post a Comment