Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Little Organizer

I guess you could call it like mother, like daughter.  You could call it being anal.  You could call it sad.  You could be glad she wants to be organized.  Well, whatever you wanna call it- it's just her. 

I bought a package of Silly Bandz for Audrey at our local fun store - where you can tan, rent a movie, get a latte, order a pizza or sandwich, get a big fat soda or an iced coffee- ALL in one store- anyway that's a post all it's own.  She got several ziplocks out- one for each color and organized them- all by herself.  It was quite cute. 

5 comments:

The Frazee's said...

oh my, we love love our silly bandz too

Tiffany said...

So funny - following in mommy's footsteps!

Carpenter's said...

Oh these are super fun to have around the house! The boys got a handful from their teacher. I should send them to you when I collect them off my floor :)

The Wertenberger Family said...

She is a good oldest child isn't she? Rhett is the same way. Leah loves nothing more than to tear off my labels from tubs/shelves/drawers and to "unline" Rhett's cars.

Libby said...

Love it!! Don't you wish we could have invented those things?

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.