Thursday, July 14, 2011

9 weeks left

 Since my harddrive on my main computer is shot and will be in the hands of a smart techie man getting fixed I have no personal pics to show (but google images to the rescue).
 
Here's how I look: {yep, just like a basketball, oh and my belly button goes in an outward motion now- dang it}
Here's how I feel:  {yep, that's a blimp and yep somedays I feel THAT big}
Here's why I can't WAIT for September to be here: {oh and I won't feel like a sweaty, hot blimp anymore} 

1 comment:

S Club Mama said...

took me a little bit to read your post and realize that's not you in the first picture. :) oops. Oh I cannot wait for this little one to be here!! If you ever need someone to cuddle the baby...I'm only blocks away!

About Me

Kansas, United States
Wife to high school sweetheart, mom of a spunky but sweet 4 1/2 year old, an ornery but cute 2 year old and a "sweet" baby girl.