haven't changed. My boy still likes his hat. {yes, even in the hundred degree heat} My boy still LOVES and I mean LOVES his binkies. {yes, I try to keep it at nap and bed time only but dang that's hard}. My boy still sleeps in a sleep sack. {yes, I know but who wouldn't like sleeping in a soft cotton sack}
3 comments:
If it makes you feel better, Lily still has her paci too. I know I should take it away...but I just can't.
Big changes are coming for this boy and he doesn't understand it but he knows it. He's not going to be the baby anymore so why not milk it for all it is worth now?
Can you tell that I'm a middle child?
Love that he still sleeps in a sleep sack - that is hilarious! Probably kind of confines him to his bed...or does he hop out of it?
We just got rid of Zoe's binky last week. We are on day 11 without it - went very smoothly...but I would say wait until baby is here before messing with it - you need your sleep & sanity right now! :-)
Post a Comment